House Rules – IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ
REGARDING ALL RULES
If someone breaks any of the rules, he/she/they will be asked to leave without any refund.
- Quiet Hours: 10:00pm – 8:00am. Between from 10:00pm – 8:00am – please use library voices.
- Always use headphones while watching videos or playing music. Do not play loud music.
- Laundry Hours: 8:00am – 8:00pm (LAST WASH load goes in at 8:00pm)
- DO NOT open the door for anyone. They need to call a manager for the key code.
- ONLY use the front door to enter and exit the house (do not hop walls or use any of the side doors)
- THERE IS NO PARKING in the driveway (dropping off things or groceries is okay). Street sweeping is every 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month from 8:00am to 4:00pm. You must move your car by 8:00am or you’ll receive a ticket. If available, you may rent a parking spot in the driveway for $50/month.
- Backyard is closed from 9:00pm to 8:00am
- NO SMOKING anywhere inside the house. Must smoke 15 feet away from windows on the SIDE of the house. No smoking in the backyard.
- No drinking alcohol on the premises
- Throw your cigarette butts into the can or trash can. Do not litter.
- Consuming and/or keeping marijuana or illegal drugs on the property will not be tolerated – you will be asked to leave immediately without a refund and expelled.
- No food or drinks (except for water) allowed in the rooms.
- Do not leave any personal items in the bathroom or common areas. We will toss out toiletries left out.
- Do not leave your things out in the common areas – lock up your important/valuable stuff. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS.
- Keep the area around your bed clean and tidy.
- For safety reasons, visitors are not allowed unless management gives permission. We will ask you and/or your guest to leave without a refund if so.
- Do not take/eat the eggs the chickens lay unless management gives permission.
Please wash, dry, and put away any dishes, pots or items used in the kitchen. Clean up after yourself – clean the counters and dining/coffee table if you have made a mess.
- Make sure you turn off the oven/stove/steamer after you have used it.
- Label ALL your food with your name and check out date. Throw out your expired food in the refrigerator or on shelves.
- Wash and put away any items you use to cook or eat. Please do not take things from the kitchen to your room (that includes food).
RULES OF CONDUCT
- If you have any issues, please contact management immediately. We cannot resolve an issue if we do not know there is a problem.
- If you act in a disrespectful manner (breaking house rules, damaging the property, acting very inconsiderately or acting violent toward yourself or others, you will be asked to leave IMMEDIATELY. If you do not leave immediately, we will put your belongings outside for you to pick up.
- PAY RENT ON TIME using one of the methods we provide – it is YOUR responsibility to pay rent in a timely manner. If you do not pay within 7 days that rent is due, bamboo house reserves the right to ask you to leave/move out, and we will put your belongings outside for you to pick up.
- Respect your roommates and housemates by acting considerately (don’t play loud music, touch their belongings without permission, clean up after yourself.)
- Respect others’ belongings – DO NOT STEAL FOOD OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT IS NOT YOURS.
- Keep your belongings contained and organized and off the empty beds.
- Keep the rooms uncluttered. For respect to your roomates, leave enough space for them to organize their things. Do not block the door with your bags or other personal items. If you need extra space we provide storage lockers.
- Please clean after yourself so we can keep the kitchen and common areas clean.
- Do not urinate on the toilet seats or make a mess in the bathroom. Contribute by cleaning up any messes you make (clean hair in the shower or sink, throw toilet paper/trash into the trash can)
- Respect the property by throwing your trash away and do not damage anything
- Save energy and water by turning off lights, the AC and fans when they are not in use. An extreme rise gas, water, and electric bills will result in an increase in rent.
- No fighting – aggressive or highly disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated. You will be asked to leave immediately without a refund and expelled.
bamboo house reserves the right to ask you to leave and vacate the premises at any time if you have broken the house rules and/or rules of conduct without a refund. If you do not vacate immediately, we will put your belongings outside for you to pick up. By renting, you confirm that you understand and agree to the house rules, terms and conditions of living at bamboo house.