House Rules – IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ
Please wash, dry, and put away any dishes, pots or items used in the kitchen.
REGARDING ALL RULES
If someone breaks any of the rules, he/she/they will be asked to leave without any refund.
- Quiet Hours: 10:00pm – 8:00am. Between from 10:00pm – 8:00am – please use library voices and headphones.
- Use headphones while watching videos or playing music.
- Backyard is closed
- Laundry Hours: 2:00pm – 8:00pm (last wash load goes in at 8:00pm)
- Do not open the door for anyone. They need to call a manager for the key code.
- THERE IS NO PARKING in the driveway (dropping off things or groceries is okay). Street sweeping is every 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month from 8:00am to 4:00pm. You must move your car by 8:00am or you’ll receive a ticket. If available, you may park in the driveway for $10/day.
- NO SMOKING anywhere inside. Must smoke 15 feet away from windows.
- No drinking alcohol is tolerated on the premises
- No use of marijuana or illegal drugs in or on the property.
- Wash dishes/cups you use and clean up after yourself as soon as you are done cooking/eating. Wipe down tables and counters.
- Make sure you turn off the oven/stove/steamer after you have used it.
- Label ALL your food with your name and check out date. Clean your food out of the refrigerator or shelves before checking out.
- Do not leave any personal items in the bathroom or common areas. We will toss your toiletries out.
- Do not leave your things out – lock up your important/valuable stuff. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS.
- Keep the area around your bed clean and tidy.
- For safety reasons, visitors are not allowed unless management gives permission. We´ll ask you and/or your guest to leave without a refund if so.
- Please check out or pay for the next day by 11:00am or we might take your belongings to the storage room.
- Wash and put away any items you use to cook or eat. Please do not take things from the kitchen to your room (that includes food). No food or drinks (except for water) allowed in the rooms.
RULES OF CONDUCT
- Respect others belongings and DO NOT STEAL FOOD OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT IS NOT YOURS.
- Keep your belongings contained and organized and off the empty beds.
- Keep the rooms uncluttered. For respect to your roomates leave enough space for them to organize their things. Do not block the door with your luggage or other personal items. If you need extra space we provide storage lockers.
- Do the dishes you use in the kitchen. Please clean after yourself so we can keep the kitchen clean.
- Do not urinate on the toilet seats. Contribute by cleaning up messes you make in the bathroom (clean hair in the shower or sink, throw toilet paper/trash into the trash can)
- No fighting. Aggressive behavior will not be tolerated. You will be immediately asked to leave without a refund and expelled.