PLEASE READ CAREFULLY OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- A credit card and valid passport or ID (no photocopies) is required.
- Must provide a valid credit/debit card in which bamboo house will charge a deposit in case of damages, etc….
- No third-party credit cards allowed.
- The total will be authorized or charged on your credit card to guarantee your spot.
- Sorry, no children allowed.
- Rates are subject to change at any time.
- Any behavior that disturbs other mates will not be tolerated. Management may ask you to leave without a refund at our discretion for any reason if we feel you are detracting from other people’s experience.
- bamboo house reserves the right to cancel or modify your stay.
- bamboo house does not have handicap access.
- Visitors are not allowed. You will be asked to leave without a refund if you do not follow this policy.
- bamboo house is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- bamboo house shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation of your stay.
- bamboo house reserves the right to refuse service to any person.
- Please lock up your valuables and make sure you leave with all of your belongings.
- If you forget something, we will charge you cost of shipping and materials plus $20 for handling if you request for it to be shipped back to you. bamboo house is not responsible for what happens after your item has been shipped.
- No curfew.
- No smoking inside any building on the grounds. Smoking outside is allowed 15 feet away from any open doors or windows.
- No drinking alcohol or smoking marijuana on the property.
Free street parking is available. You may need to park several blocks away. You can drop off your luggage with us and then re-park your car on Twintree Ave near the donut shop. Please do not park in the driveway, only park temporarily to drop off groceries, etc.. street sweeping is on the 2nd and 4th Thursdays of the month from 8:00am-4:00pm. We are not responsible for tickets, tows, or damages to your vehicle, or if it gets stolen.
No parking is available during those hours on those days, and you will need to find alternative parking elsewhere. Please watch out for pedestrians and cars as there are no sidewalks on Tamerlane. Be safe and alert when walking to and from the house!
Bicycles: You may park your bicycle in the backyard. We are not responsible for tickets or damages to your bicycle, or if it gets stolen.